Position type/ Location
Permanent/ Baltimore, MD
$24,960 Per Year
Retail fashion brands MESS in Bottle and sheFrom are seeking qualified candidates with a background and/or strong interest in the position of Production Assistant. In this role, you will coordinate with Shop Manager to fulfill daily order assignments. This is a fast-paced environment position in which we have daily production quotas and a strict quality control review process.
- Review invoices for special request and notes.
- Pull and tag apparel
- Monitors and count inventory
- Pull designs/prints and alerts shop manager if there needs to be a design printed
- Keep inventory organized (designs and apparel)
- Quality control
- Shipper Assistant
- Keep shop clean, fold all apparel neatly
- Use of machinery to produce t-shirts.
- Prep orders before quality control and shipping.
- Preferred experience in production/ production linefor a fast-pace retail or packing company, preferably in fashion.
- Must be able to understand invoices and familiar with eCommerce transactions.
- Quick learner with the ability to absorb extensive information on our brand's history, product offerings and communications/advertising program
- Self starter and highly motivated.
- Demonstrates initiative with the ability to multi-task and detail oriented in a fast paced environment
- Proven to be organized, methodical, rigorous.
- Position requires standing for extended period of time.
- Will work with heavy duty high temperature machinery.
- Team player able to develop great relations with co-workers.
- Three shifts available for this position.
The position is based in Baltimore, MD.
Send resume to email@example.com