Position type/ Location
Permanent/ Baltimore, MD
$41,600 Per Year
Mid to Senior Level
Retail fashion brands, MESS in Bottle and sheFrom are seeking qualified candidates with a background and/or strong interest in the position of Production Manager. In this role, you will coordinate with the Operations Manager to assign production assistant and staff daily task. This is a fast-paced position in which we have daily production quotas and a strict quality control review process.
- Reviews daily coordination of orders and order status and details.
- Initiates orders of mugs, external items not readily available in shop.
- Print and review invoices.
- Coordinates shipping (includes printing invoice and directing shop focus for the day).
- Scheduling production staff daily flow.
- Inventory order
- Customer service liaison
- Orders prints custom designs
- Quality control review
- Wholesale order management
- Event prep and review
- Shipping Management
- Daily morning MESSage meeting
- Production goals of the day
- Mid day MESSage Motivation
- End of day recap with customer service and with MESS CEO
- Review new prints and designs with CEO and web designer (be sure fully understanding of design and what it looks like and design name)
- Order prints FM expression.
- Track inventory on all products
- Preferred experience in production/ production line for a fast-pace retail or packing company, preferably in fashion.
- Must be able to understand invoices and familiar with eCommerce transactions.
- Familiar with Microsoft excel.
- Must be able to use and understand Shopify and other eCommerce platforms
- Quick learner with the ability to absorb extensive information on our brand's history, product offerings and communications/advertising program
- Self starter and highly motivated.
- Must have management skills.
- Demonstrates initiative with the ability to multi-task and detail oriented in a fast paced environment
- Proven to be organized, methodical, rigorous.
- Position requires standing for extended period of time.
- Will work with heavy duty high temperature machinery.
- Team player able to develop great relations with co-workers.
- Shift position- 7am - 3pm M - F
As a production manager, you'll oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations. You'll need to:
- Plan and draw up a production schedule
- Decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate
- Select equipment and take responsibility for its maintenance
- Set the quality standards
- Ensure that the production will be cost effective by estimating costs and negotiating and agreeing budgets with both clients and managers
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programmes
- Organize the repair of any damaged equipment
- Liaise with different departments, teams and companies, e.g. suppliers, managers, clients
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
- Ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals
- Collate and analyze data, putting together production reports for both factory managers and customers
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers
- Review worker performance and identify training needs.
The position is based in Baltimore, MD.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org