Ecommerce Customer Service Representative
Position type/ Location
Permanent/ Baltimore, MD
$31,200 Per Year
Mid to Senior Level
Retail fashion brands MESS in Bottle and sheFrom are seeking qualified candidates with a background and/or strong interest in the position of Customer Service Representative. In this Ecommerce role, you will be a primary contact by phone, email, text and ticketing service correspondence for customer inquiries about our products and brand.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to customer phone and e-mail inquiries regarding products and brand
- Assist clients on order-on-line
- Deal with orders in the back office and liaise with logistics
- Follow-up on orders and liaise with customers, retail, errors, defective items, wholesale buyers, etc
- Follow-up on all customer requests to ensure the brand provides the highest level of customer service in the industry
- Manage ongoing customer relationships utilizing our CRM tools
- Assist customers with after-sales service issues
- Able to communicate concisely our company policies to client
- Maintain and update regular client correspondence
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer service for a fast-pace retail company, preferably in fashion.
- Strong E-commerce background (familiar with Shopify and Gorgias our customer service ticketing app).
- Must be a sales-oriented person.
- Quick learner with the ability to absorb extensive information on our brand's history, product offerings and communications/advertising program
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, great phone etiquette and elevated speech
- Proactive personality and self-motivator
- Demonstrates initiative with the ability to multi-task and detail oriented in a fast paced environment
- Proven to be organized, methodical, rigorous
- Strong computer skills in Trello and/or Asana and the ability to learn new applications quickly
- Team player able to develop great relations with co-workers
- Flexibility to work remote PT and in-store 2/3 times a week
The position is based in Baltimore, MD. Must be flexible to work PT on WEEKENDS
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org